Wusthof is a family business known for being specialized in the production of kitchen utensils such as knives located in Solingen, Germany. The company is directed by the seventh generation that is in charge of marketing knives, knife blocks and other kitchen items. Its products are manufactured in the three business centers of Solingen and the company has 350 employees.
Nowadays Wusthof is commercialized in some 90 countries through the business distribution and its knives have more than 40 steps in the manufacturing process, they have a unique and elegant style. If you use a Wusthof knife you can be completely sure that you have one of the best knives in the world. As a family business since 1814, they are considered among the premium suppliers of high-quality knives, elegant knife blocks and many more that are related to cutting and sharpening.
- Set includes: Paring Knife 3.5-Inches, Utility Knife 4.5-Inches, Four Steak Knives 4.5-Inches, Serrated Utility Knife 5-Inches, Hollow Edge Santoku Knife 5-Inches, Utility Knife 6-Inches, Straight Meat Fork 6-Inches, Bread Knife 8-Inches, Hollow Edge Carving Knife 8-Inches,Chef's Knife 8-Inches, Honing Steel 9-Inches, Come-Apart Kitchen Shear and 15-Slot Block
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20%e edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.