Plum's wine appliance holds two standard bottles of wine, automatically identifies any varietal with artificial intelligence, chills each bottle to its ideal serving temperature, and preserves wine for 90 days - offering a new way for people to enjoy wine by the glass with a single touch of a button.
It easily rests on any standard kitchen counter, social space, and has an available trim kit for integration into cabinetry.All you do is drop in two standard wine bottles: Plum does the rest. You don't remove the closure or foil.
Plum's artificial intelligence automatically identifies vintage, varietal, region, winery and wine, chilling each bottle to the perfect serving temperature. Plum's motorized needles pierce any closure... natural cork, artificial cork, engineered cork... even a metal screw cap, pressurizing the bottle with argon, and keeping the wine perfectly preserved for 90 days.
When you approach Plum, the screen automatically lights up and showcases the wine inside. It becomes your virtual sommelier offering rich content, and serving a taste or a glass at a touch.
It's the ultimate experience for wine lovers, and the life of the party. It easily rests on any standard kitchen counter, social space, and has an available trim kit for integration into cabinetry.
- 17 Inch Automated Wine Dispenser and Preservation System: Fully automated luxury wine system that preserves, identifies, chills, and serves your favorite wine.
- Compact Design: Plum fits perfectly on a standard kitchen countertop, and it can be inserted into customized cabinetry. At a slim 15 inches wide, it won't monopolize space.
- Drop in Any Bottle: Plum works with any standard 750ml bottle, including natural and artificial corks, and even metal screw caps - without removing the foil or closure.
- 90 Day Preservation: The Argon Delivery System works with the motorized needles to pressurize bottles to protect flavor and aroma for up to 90 days.
- Automatic Refrigeration System: Dual Solid-State cooling chambers automatically chill each bottle to the ideal temperature, with customization available to accommodate your individual taste.
- Virtual Sommelier - Wine Recognition: Plum uses advanced artificial intelligence to automatically identify the vintage, varietal, region, winery, and wine. Simply drop in the bottle with the cork and foil still in place, and Plum becomes your virtual sommelier
- Customized Servings: Pour a 5-ounce glass, a 1-ounce taste, or customize your serving sizes. Plum's dual spouts pour and aerate each wine directly from the bottle to your glass.
- 150 Bottles of Preservation: Plum comes with a fully reusable argon gas canister that preserves 150 bottles, so you can focus on enjoying your wine rather than swapping argon.
- Motorized Needle: Designed for everyday use, Plum's patented double-cored needle automatically pierces through the foil and closure, simultaneously extracting wine from the bottle and injecting argon gas to prevent
- 7" HD Touch Screen: Equipped with a proximity sensor that illuminates upon approach, displaying the wine label and creates a tasting room experience for each bottle.
- Automatic Cleaning: Built-in automated cleaning system ensures that it is always ready to pour the perfect glass.
- For the Stylish Among Us: Plum is clad in a gorgeous curved #4 brushed stainless steel shell that wraps around the body. In the front, a piano-gloss black panel highlights the investment cast, hand polished spout that delivers
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.