Emile Henry Ltd. is a renowned company that manufactures kitchenware such as ceramic tableware and baking utensils that was founded in 1850, in Burgundy, France. Emile Henry was in charge over time to earn a worldwide reputation for having the best quality products. This company, which is still managed by the Henry family, develops its Burgundy clay products and has a very resistant manufacturing process. In much of the world chefs and cooks have this brand for the variety of products and their purpose is to cook and bake. Their products have the correct measurements and characteristics that stand out from the others that make them ideal for cooking.
The city of Burgundy is known for the wines that are grown and the minerals that the region has. From these soils is where the materials are extracted and the clay that forms part of the formula of Emile Henry's products is created. Today the company continues to design and innovate with its products, they are very proud that their experiences help make the cooking experience easier and more pleasant for customers who consume their products. They totally believe that the values of good cuisine are based on preparing it with love and making it to share.
The Ruffled Pie Dish is ideal for you to prepare a delicious cake, you can distribute the heat evenly so that it cooks perfectly. It has very elegant frilly edges that are inspired by French utensils. Prepare from cakes to apple pies or quiches.
- Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic
- Superior heat retention: Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- Resistant against temperature change: For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F
- Durable and scratch resistant: Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use.
- The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water
- 10 Year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.