Capresso describes the home coffee equipment innovating with a series of different products such as coffee makers, espresso machines, coffee grinders, automatic water kettles and other kitchen electrics. This brand is responsible for an amazing technology with its line of Coffee.
Capresso is promoted by JURA Inc., known as a leader in the coffee industry for the premium equipment in U.S. Also, is very well positioned for the global market in the segment of coffee machines, which it sells in over 50 countries.
This kettle has an incredible design in stainless steel and at the same time has four configurations to prepare a variety of tea, at an ideal temperature. A low temperature is recommended to prepare lighter teas, while a higher temperature should be used for the darker teas. It has an automatic configuration to keep the remaining water warm until the next cup is ready. The H2O Plus has a function to adjust automatically if additional water is added during the maintenance cycle. It is also useful to prepare coffee or mixtures of instant oats and soups.
- Automatic keep Warm function maintains temperature for 30 minutes and automatic reheat function when cold water is added to the kettle
- 4 temperature selections: 212f Black tea, 195f oolong tea/ Coffee, 175f white tea, 160f green tea
- Removable micro filter spout, locking lid, cool-touch handle and drip free pouring design
- Dry boil protection and safety thermal cut-off
- Pause and pour a cup while heating
- Height: 9,5 Inches - Width: 8,25 Inches - Length: 6,25 Inches
- Wattage: 1500W - Volts: 120V - Hz: 60Hz
- 1.7 L/ 57 oz. Capacity
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3 lbs
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.