Breville is a well-known Australian brand that manufactures and markets small appliances, founded in Sydney in 1932. This company eventually became an iconic brand that improves the lives of its customers through design and innovation, has a diversity of kitchen products that are distributed in more than 70 countries of the world.
This brand of kitchen appliances has innovation that is based on the perception of customer, and in this way the potential of people to do everything in a more efficient way is achieved simple of what they thought in their kitchen.
The One-Touch Tea Maker is ideal for making tea. It has different temperatures and soaking times to obtain delicious flavors and aromas. You just have to press a button to see how the basket descends into the water. Set the timer and drink your favorite tea.
- Infusion Perfection: Fully automated tea basket descends into and back out of perfect water temperatures, gently agitating your leaves, precisely infusing your tea for full flavor.
- All Types of Tea: Pre-programmed 1-touch functionalities and customizable settings create ideal brewing conditions.
- Auto Start and Keep Warm: Set the timer and wake up to your favorite brew, steeped and waiting for you.
- Strenght Button: Determine your brew strength - mild, medium or strong - with the touch of a button.
- Hot Water Boiler: The Tea Maker will boil hot water for other drinks.
- LCD timer to monitor freshness.
- Capacity: Jug: 51 oz.
- Materials: German made glass vessel and Brushed Stainless Steel Power Base.
- Power: 1500 Watts, Voltage: 110-120 Volts
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.