Breville is a well-known Australian brand that manufactures and markets small appliances, founded in Sydney in 1932. This company eventually became an iconic brand that improves the lives of its customers through design and innovation, has a diversity of kitchen products that are distributed in more than 70 countries of the world.
This brand of kitchen appliances has innovation that is based on the perception of customer, and in this way the potential of people to do everything in a more efficient way is achieved simple of what they thought in their kitchen.
The Barista Express can create a delicious espresso in less than a minute. With this machine you can grind the beans just before the extraction. It has filters that can be exchanged and the option of an automatic operation to have results at the moment of a rich coffee.
- Dose-control grinding: the grinder mills on request to deliver the quantity exact of freshly ground coffee
- Micro-foam texture: offers a texture that improves flavor and is essential to create latte art
- Precise extraction: delivers optimal extraction and guarantees performance
- Grind size dial: simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding.
- Settings: single or double shots. Adjustable grind amount & manual over-ride.
- Capacity: Bean Hopper: 1/2 lb., Water Tank: 67 oz.
- Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Power: 1600 Watts, Voltage: 110-120 Volts
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.