Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
Enhance your kitchen with this wall oven by Bosch. With 4.6 cu. ft. of Capacity, you'll easily be able to cook an array of meals. Select the perfect cook setting for your dishes, including bake, broil, and roast. Use the warm setting to keep your food warm until everything, and everyone, is ready. Cleanup is a breeze with the EcoClean, 2-hour self-clean cycle. This feature delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- Product is new; it has not been used. It was meant to be placed on a project and it's a left over
- Design: Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premium European feel. Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts. The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Capacity: Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- Performance: Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast, and Warm.
- Efficiency: EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Convenience: One oven light to better monitor cooking progress. Kitchen timer. Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Dimensions: 27 x 30 x 23-Inches Weight: 174 lbs
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.