The principle of a pressure cooker is simple it can be tightly sealed, allowing steam pressure to build up inside allowing you to cook food at high temperatures. This means less energy is needed, cooking time is reduced compared to a standard pot and flavours and nutrients are retained.
The ZWILLING EcoQuick represents the latest generation of pressure cookers: attractive, robust, convenient and suitable for all hob types. The pot and lid are made of polished scratch-resistant 18/10 stainless steel, whilst the handles are made of heat resistant plastic. The SIGMA Classic sandwich base with aluminium core guarantees excellent heat retention and ultra-even distribution of heat.
- Steam pressure adjustment for gentle cooking (level i) or extremely rapid cooking (level ii)
- Pressure gauge for visual control
- Rapid pressure release stage for rapid and safe reduction of pressure
- Safety handle with grip for ease of handling
- Safety valve (prevents the pressure cooker being opened with a high internal pressure)
- Positioning aid (helps to correctly close the lid)
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.