How many things can you think of that look exactly the same as they did back in 1976 when they are fresh from production" Whether cars, electrical appliances or jeans: almost everything has a different design than it used to have. Almost. The FOUR STAR knife series from ZWILLING, which is due to celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2016, is an exception. And for good reason: Each individual knife is an example of how steel and plastic can be optimally combined to create a high-quality cutting tool. No wonder that the series is a global bestseller: Over 32 million FOUR STAR knives have been sold to date. And we haven't changed a thing to this day " because there's nothing to improve.
A steak knife is a sharp table knife, used for cutting steak. These often feature serrated blades and wooden handles, and are the only sharp knife commonly found at the modern table.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
||Special Formula Steel
|Number of parts:
|Width of product:
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.