ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
Consists of: 38400-080 3" Paring Knife, 38406-200 8" Bread Knife, 38400-100 4" Paring Knife, 41371-100 TWIN Kitchen Shears, 38408-140 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 32576-237 TWIN 9" Sharpening Steel, 38400-160 6" Utility Knife, 38401-200 8" Chef's Knife, 35006-103 10-slot ZWILLING Pro Hardwood Knife Block.
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
Hold a ZWILLING
Pro knife. Chop with it. Dice with it. You will share in our proudest combination of tradition and innovation.
- Includes 3" Parer, 4" Parer, 5" Santoku, 6" Utility, 8" Chef, 8" Bread, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
|Country of origin:
||Special Formula Steel
|Number of parts:
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.