The ZWILLING Pro 6" Meat Cleaver makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens, a rack of ribs or stock bones cleanly and effortlessly with this heavy-duty cleaver. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the Pro collection, this cleaver features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat. Cut like a Pro with this ultimate cleaver.
A meat cleaver is a large, most often rectangular knife that is used for splitting or "cleaving" meat and bone. A cleaver may be distinguished from a kitchen knife of similar shape by the fact that it has a heavy blade that is thick from the spine to quite near the edge. The edge is sharply beveled and the bevel is typically convex. The knife is designed to cut with a swift stroke without cracking, splintering or bending the blade. Many cleavers have a hole in the end to allow them to be easily hung on a rack. The cleaver most often found in a home knife set is a light-duty cleaver about 6 in (15 cm)long. Heavy cleavers with much thicker blades are often found in the trade.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
||Special Formula Steel
|Type of handle:
|Type of edge:
|Blade hardness (HRC):
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.