- Defrosting of meals/proofing of yeast dough.
- Preheating of small beverages.
- Keeping meals warm/slow cooking.
- Warming of dishes.
- Volume capacity: Dinner service for 6 people including 24 cm plates and soup bowls, additional bowls and a serving dish depending on size.
- Max. load 55 lbs.
- Usable interior dimensions
W 468 mm x H 92 mm x D 458 mm.
- Heating under glass bottom for easy cleaning.
- Convection fan for fast, even heat distribution when warming dishes.
- Status display, visible in the glass front.
- Glass bottom made of safety glass.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance front and furniture panel of min. 3/16".
- The door panel front of the appliance extends 13/16" from the cabinet front.
- Installation of BSP/BMP/CMP directly above WSP in 23 1/4" niche without an intermediate shelf in between.
- The electric outlet can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total rating 0.81 kW.
- Connection cable 1.8 m, detachable.
- Flush installation
- Handleless drawer
- Push-to-open system
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass bottom
- 4 power levels in the temperature range 40 °C to 80 °C (glass surface)
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.