The Texan Electric Grill is a double burner, built-in grill. With two 1500 watt elements, this powerful electric grill presents opportunities for safe alternatives where gas and charcoal grills can no longer be used in apartments, backyards and various other applications. With a variety of styling options to choose from including control and lid types, the Texan Grill provides the solution for any situation. The Texan will exceed temperatures of 550 F and is virtually smokeless without any chance of flare-ups. Marine grade stainless steel makes this grill the perfect option to be used on balconies and rooftops across the country.
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Patented concealed electric elements eliminate flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grates imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip trays
- Removable insulated lid helps prevent accidental burns and is dishwasher safe
- Independent waterproof digital touch control panel
- Touch control models feature automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||310 Square Inches
||29.5" x 21" x 4" (11" with lid)
||Faceted Single Piece Lid , Faceted Split Lid , No Lid
||(2) Independent 1500W elements
||AU Cord , Dual GFCI Cords , NEMA 615 Cord , Pigtail Hardwire , SCHUKO Cord , UK Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Marine Use , Approved for Home Use
||Mounting holes for install into solid surface , No mounting holes for install into stone countertop
||Single Piece , Split
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.