Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Definition Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Definition knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
- Set includes: Paring Knife 3-Inches; Paring Knife 4-Inches; Serrated Utility Knife 5-Inches; Prep Knife 5.5-Inches; Utility Knife 6-Inches; Boning Knife 5.5-Inches; Santoku Knife 7-Inches; Bread Knife 8-Inches; Carving Knife 8-Inches; Chef's Knife 8-Inches; 8 Steak Knives 4.5-Inches; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
- Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
- Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Definition knife series
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
- Labeled slots guide proper placement
- Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
|Country of origin:
||German Stainless Steel
|Block slot count:
|Number of parts:
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.