Seki is well-known as the knife manufacturing region in Japan. This is one of the selections of Shikisai Yamato knives, they are designed to decrease drag while youre cutting, so food is less likely to stick. The handle uses laminated, reinforced wood that means it sits easily indoor hand and is extremely resistant water and rust.
Yanagiba Knife is durable against water, has a metal cap and the water can't permeate between the handles and the blade. Double-edged blades that make cutting easy for both left and right-handed. The triple-layered blade has an exterior of hard to rust stainless steel and a core of Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel. High carbon molybdenum vanadium steel AUS8 low carbon SUS1A-1
- Used to slice boneless fish fillets into sashimi and sushi toppings.
- Resistant to rust, designed with the artisan techniques of the famous blacksmiths of Seki to achieve a lasting and bright sharpness.
- Comfortable to use and light.
- This type of finish creates air pockets while chopping, so food easily releases from the blade.
- Ideal for all cooking
- Warranty against material and industrial defects
- Made in Japan
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.